TERMS + CONDITIONS
Welcome to Good Flower Farm! We are sharing the following information with you to be sure we’re all on the same page and cover our legal butts.
The term ‘Good Flower Farm’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we, nor any third parties, provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, photographs, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our customers. The information you provide is used to fulfill your specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology; however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Distribution of Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents, and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Privacy Contact Information
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.
Timeline + Method
All products are made to order in small, carefully-crafted batches.
We currently ship via US Postal Service *domestically within 5-7 business days of receiving your order. Please let us know if you are in a hurry to receive your item and we can potentially work something out
*Shipping internationally is currently unavailable. However, you may contact us if you have a special request from outside of the US, and we will see what we can do to work with you.
Ecofriendly Shipping + Packaging Materials
Good Flower Farm is dedicated to being environmentally-conscious and intentional – from what we create to what we consume, so we do our best to lessen our footprint from the creation of products + the ingredients used to make them to how they are packaged and shipped.
Your product(s) will come in eco-friendly (biodegradable, recyclable, + made from recycled materials) packaging from EcoEnclose, a Colorado-based company. The padded mailers + boxes we ship with are 100% recycled – all made from post-consumer and post-industrial content.
Orders placed may be cancelled only within 24 hours of initial order placement. To cancel, please promptly email goodflowerfarm [at] gmail [dot] com.
If cancellation email is not received within 24 hours after order is placed, you are not eligible for cancellation and your order will be processed.
Custom orders cannot be cancelled after payment is made.
Because of the nature of our products, we cannot accept returns on any items.
However, customer satisfaction is very important to us. If you do have an issue and would like to discuss a potential refund or shop credit, please contact us.